piatok 31. decembra 2021

Bill Callahan & Bonnie Prince Billy – Blind Date Party (2021)

01. Blackness of the Night (feat. Azita)
02. OD’d In Denver (feat. Matt Sweeney)
03. I’ve Made Up My Mind (feat. Alasdair Roberts)
04. Red Tailed Hawk (feat. Matt Kinsey)
05. Wish You Were Gay (feat. Sean O’Hagan)
06. Deacon Blues (feat. Bill MacKay)
07. Our Anniversary (feat. Dead Rider)
08. I Love You (feat. David Pajo)
09. Sea Song (feat. Mick Turner)
10. I’ve Been The One (feat. Meg Baird)
11. Letter Sung To Friends (feat. Nathan Salsburg)
12. Little Bird (feat. Nathan Salzburg)
13. Rooftop Garden (feat. George Xylouris)
14. Miracles (feat. Ty Segall)
15. Lost In Love (feat. Emmett Kelly)
16. Night Rider’s Lament (feat. Cory Hanson)
17. Arise, Therefore (feat. Six Organs Of Admittance)
18. The Night Of Santiago (feat. David Grubbs)
19. The Wild Kindness (feat. Cassie Berman)
20. I Want To Go To the Beach (feat. Cooper Crain)
21. She Is My Everything (feat. Sir Richard Bishop)
22. Kidnapped By Neptune (feat. Hamerkop)

Menovky:

1 Comments:

Blogger Up said...

https://webshare.cz/#/file/r5O3jZGTdw

31. decembra 2021 o 19:40  

Zverejnenie komentára

<< Home